I’ve been a fitness instructor since 2002 and have always taught classes for people over the age of 50. This has led to me working with people who have a variety of medical conditions including chronic illnesses and joint replacements. I’ve been teaching this particular aquatic class for people with Parkinson’s since 2009.
And I love teaching aquatic classes in our warm, 90 degree pool!
My certifications include:
- American Council on Exercise Personal Trainer
- Aquatic Exercise Association Fitness Professional
- Certified Brains & Balance Past 60™ Instructor
- American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid, CPR/AED
- American Institute of Fitness Educators
– Older Adult Fitness and Post Rehabilitation
- Functional Fitness Specialist
- Brains and Balance Specialist
- Certified Dementia Practitioner (CDP)